When is SR-22 needed?
You might need an SR-22 if you’ve had any of the following:
• A DUI or DWI or any serious moving violation.
• An instance of being caught driving without insurance and/or without a license.
• An at-fault accident while driving without insurance.
• Repeat traffic offenses or too many tickets in a short time period.
• A revoked or suspended license.
How much is the SR-22?
The SR-22 itself is not typically very expensive. Though it varies by state, most insurance companies charge a processing fee of around $25 to $50. However, having SR-22 insurance – meaning car insurance with an SR-22 form attached to it – will almost certainly mean paying higher premiums. So, always choose an insurance company that has cheapest rates but with positive feedbacks. That is the Barua Insurance. Although, they are newbie in the field they have lowest auto insurance rates but they have positive feedbacks.